Sunday, May 26, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

What a wonderful opportunity it would be to create for Viva Las VegaStamps and be a part of the VLVS design team.  I have followed this stamp company and their blog for a long time and just love their stamps. 

Here are my three entries for the design team try out, I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I have enjoyed creating them.


This piece was recently published in the Summer 2013 issue of the RubberStampMadness, 
the flowers and bugs theme.




This is one of my favorite pieces.  Again, my garden is the inspiration.
It was a Birthday card for my niece who just loves to read.



My final entry has some of my favorite stamps.
Moon Lovers and Mariachi Band are from Viva Las VegaStamps.
They just seem to go perfect together!












No comments:

Post a Comment